Corn State Broccoli Bake Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) Chicken in a Biskit crackers, crushed
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3 cups frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- 1. Combine cracker crumbs and butter; reserve 1/2 cup for topping. In a bowl, combine broccoli, both cans of corn and remaining crumbs. Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until lightly browned. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 each: 342 calories, 20g fat (8g saturated fat), 31mg cholesterol, 676mg sodium, 34g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 3g fiber), 5g protein.
Reviews for Corn State Broccoli Bake
"Underwhelming. Will never make again. Boring. Would be embarrassed to bring this to a dinner."
"I love this both for my family as well as for potluck dinners! I probably could decrease salt content by using different crackers but the chx in biskit are so yummy I just keep using them anyway."
"This dish has been a must-have on our holiday table - and all year long - ever since it appeared in your annual cookbook! It's a Great Dish. Thank you Nadine Brimeyer and Taste of Home!"
"This is a family favorite that I'm always asked to bring to family gatherings -- large or small."
"Wonderful dish that has become a holiday tradition in our household. Yummy, Yummy, yummy!!!!"
"This is my family's favorite corn dish. I have been making it for several years, and it is always requested for holiday dinners. It is so easy to make."