A double dose of corn - whole kernel plus cream style - teams up with broccoli in this colorful side dish. The green and yellow went well with my table decorations, which included toy John Deere farm equipment. -Nadine Brimeyer, Denver, Iowa
- 1 package (8 ounces) Chicken in a Biskit crackers, crushed
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3 cups frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- Combine cracker crumbs and butter; reserve 1/2 cup for topping. In a bowl, combine broccoli, both cans of corn and remaining crumbs. Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until lightly browned. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Corn State Broccoli Bake in Taste of Home October/November 1999, p37
Reviews for Corn State Broccoli Bake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review