Corn State Broccoli Bake Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) Chicken in a Biskit crackers, crushed
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3 cups frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- Combine cracker crumbs and butter; reserve 1/2 cup for topping. In a bowl, combine broccoli, both cans of corn and remaining crumbs. Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until lightly browned. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Corn State Broccoli Bake(4)
Sort By :
This dish has been a must-have on our holiday table - and all year long - ever since it appeared in your annual cookbook! It's a Great Dish. Thank you Nadine Brimeyer and Taste of Home!
This is a family favorite that I'm always asked to bring to family gatherings -- large or small.
Wonderful dish that has become a holiday tradition in our household. Yummy, Yummy, yummy!!!!
This is my family's favorite corn dish. I have been making it for several years, and it is always requested for holiday dinners. It is so easy to make.