Corn Salsa Recipe
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives
- 2 tablespoons chopped pickled jalapeno peppers
- 1 teaspoon juice from pickled jalapenos
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 tablespoons cider or red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Cover and chill for several hours. Yield: 4 cups.
1/4 cup: 29 calories, 1g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 154mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein .
Reviews for Corn Salsa
"people who don't like vegetables will eat this and request it again."
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.