Corn Salsa Recipe
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives
- 2 tablespoons chopped pickled jalapeno peppers
- 1 teaspoon juice from pickled jalapenos
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 tablespoons cider or red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Cover and chill for several hours. Yield: 4 cups.
1/4 cup: 29 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 154mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Reviews for Corn Salsa
"people who don't like vegetables will eat this and request it again."
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.