Corn Salad Recipe
- 3/4 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup chili cheese corn chips, crushed
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Chill until serving. Just before serving, sprinkle with corn chips. Yield: 2 servings.
1 cup (prepared with reduced-fat cheese and reduced-fat mayonnaise) equals 287 calories, 20 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 27 mg cholesterol, 462 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 8 g protein.
Reviews for Corn Salad
"Very good and easy! I use Doritos instead of corn chips and use canned corn. This is very versitle, don't really need to measure and you can make as little or as much as you want. It is always a hit whenever I make it."