Corn Salad Recipe
- 3/4 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup chili cheese corn chips, crushed
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Chill until serving. Just before serving, sprinkle with corn chips. Yield: 2 servings.
1 cup: 287 calories, 20g fat (5g saturated fat), 27mg cholesterol, 462mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 3g fiber), 8g protein .
Reviews for Corn Salad
"Very good and easy! I use Doritos instead of corn chips and use canned corn. This is very versitle, don't really need to measure and you can make as little or as much as you want. It is always a hit whenever I make it."