This creamy and colorful salad is an ideal accompaniment to sandwiches, chicken or steak. The jalapeno and crushed chips add a touch of Southwestern appeal. Thanks to Jennifer Soapes of Harrison, Arizona for sharing the recipe!
- 3/4 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup chili cheese corn chips, crushed
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Chill until serving. Just before serving, sprinkle with corn chips. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Corn Salad in Cooking for 2 Summer 2009, p25
Reviews for Corn Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review