This creamy and colorful salad is an ideal accompaniment to sandwiches, chicken or steak. The jalapeno and crushed chips add a touch of Southwestern appeal. Thanks to Jennifer Soapes of Harrison, Arizona for sharing the recipe!
- 3/4 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup chili cheese corn chips, crushed
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Chill until serving. Just before serving, sprinkle with corn chips. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Corn Salad in Cooking for 2 Summer 2009, p25
Reviews for Corn Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Oct. 8, 2011
"Very good and easy! I use Doritos instead of corn chips and use canned corn. This is very versitle, don't really need to measure and you can make as little or as much as you want. It is always a hit whenever I make it."