- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 package (8-1/2 ounces) corn bread/muffin mix
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- Preheat oven to 325°. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in sour cream. Gradually add muffin mix alternately with milk. Fold in corn.
- Pour into a greased 3-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, 45-50 minutes or until set and lightly browned. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Corn Pudding
Sort By :
"This was so easy and it was the hit of the dinner. I get so tired of just corn, which is the only vegetable my husband wants for holidays. This was a great substitute for just corn."
"As written, this is WAY TOO SWEET. So, after making this several times, decided to go savory with the flavors and it was just right.We left out the sugar completely, added about 1/2 cup diced onion, a scant 1/4 cup minced canned jalape?os and about 1/2 cup sharp cheddar. All the rest remained the same. It did take another 10(ish) minutes bake time."
"My husband and I love this recipe! I fixed it last night--but I left out the butter, sugar, and substituted plain yogurt instead of the sour cream. I used two boxes of Jiffy Mix and some no salt herbal seasoning from Dollar Tree. Turned out great! And with a lot less calories and fat!"
"This has replaced dressing at Thanksgiving and Christmas. Any leftovers my kids want to take home. I only use 1 tablespoon of sugar and do add a finely chopped Jalapeno, 1/2 red pepper and 1/2 onion but it is good with or without."