- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 package (8-1/2 ounces) corn bread/muffin mix
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- Preheat oven to 325°. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in sour cream. Gradually add muffin mix alternately with milk. Fold in corn.
- Pour into a greased 3-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, 45-50 minutes or until set and lightly browned. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Corn Pudding
Sort By :
"As written, this is WAY TOO SWEET. So, after making this several times, decided to go savory with the flavors and it was just right.We left out the sugar completely, added about 1/2 cup diced onion, a scant 1/4 cup minced canned jalape?os and about 1/2 cup sharp cheddar. All the rest remained the same. It did take another 10(ish) minutes bake time."
"My husband and I love this recipe! I fixed it last night--but I left out the butter, sugar, and substituted plain yogurt instead of the sour cream. I used two boxes of Jiffy Mix and some no salt herbal seasoning from Dollar Tree. Turned out great! And with a lot less calories and fat!"
"This has replaced dressing at Thanksgiving and Christmas. Any leftovers my kids want to take home. I only use 1 tablespoon of sugar and do add a finely chopped Jalapeno, 1/2 red pepper and 1/2 onion but it is good with or without."
"I really enjoyed this :o) It was quite sweet but that's what I liked about it !"