- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 package (8-1/2 ounces) corn bread/muffin mix
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- Preheat oven to 325°. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in sour cream. Gradually add muffin mix alternately with milk. Fold in corn.
- Pour into a greased 3-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, 45-50 minutes or until set and lightly browned. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Corn Pudding
Sort By :
"A wonderful first-time addition to our Thanksgiving meal that will now become a family tradition. The whole family, from youngest to oldest, loved it. I followed the recipe as written except I substituted about 2 cups of our home-grown frozen corn for the whole kernel corn."
"This was the first time I had made any version of corn pudding and it was a huge hit! Our group of 4 adults and 2 kids finished the pan! Everyone went back for seconds, it was the only part of the Thanksgiving meal that wasn't leftover. So the next day when we were getting ready to eat the leftovers my husband insisted I make another pan! I did cook it longer the first time and preferred it compared to the recipe cook time, but that was the only change."
"Very good. I make it for family dinners."
"Yummy, this will be a family favorite"
"Delicious, will definitely make it again, although I might use less sugar. The cornbread mix I used was very sweet."