- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 package (8-1/2 ounces) corn bread/muffin mix
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- Preheat oven to 325°. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in sour cream. Gradually add muffin mix alternately with milk. Fold in corn.
- Pour into a greased 3-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, 45-50 minutes or until set and lightly browned. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Corn Pudding
Sort By :
"Everyone has their favorite substitutions; I used skim milk, less sugar and it is delicious. I want to try it with asparagus spears on the top! That might be yummy!"
"Four stars because I made so many substitutions, but this is an easy recipe that adapts well to different tastes. I went the savory route: used only 1 T. sugar, added 1/2 c. chopped onion and 1 chopped jalapeno, sprinkled cheddar cheese on top the last few minutes of baking. Wow - was it good!"
"This is terrific! I added chopped jalape?o and red peppers to the recipe. It quickly disappeared. Very tasty!"
"This was so easy and it was the hit of the dinner. I get so tired of just corn, which is the only vegetable my husband wants for holidays. This was a great substitute for just corn."
"As written, this is WAY TOO SWEET. So, after making this several times, decided to go savory with the flavors and it was just right.We left out the sugar completely, added about 1/2 cup diced onion, a scant 1/4 cup minced canned jalape?os and about 1/2 cup sharp cheddar. All the rest remained the same. It did take another 10(ish) minutes bake time."