Corn Pudding Supreme Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2-1/3 cups fresh, frozen or canned sweet corn
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- 1 package (8-1/2 ounces) corn bread/muffin mix
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, eggs and sugar until blended. Stir in the remaining ingredients.
- 2. Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°. Yield: 12-16 servings.
1 each: 198 calories, 9g fat (5g saturated fat), 51mg cholesterol, 431mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.
Reviews for Corn Pudding Supreme
"Did not care for this corn pudding."
"This was very good, albeit rich! A nice indulgence for special occasions."
"This is great. I've been making it for a few years and it always pleases!"
"All the kids in my family request this dish be made for every family holiday get together. We usually make 2, so there is enough for the adults! Awesome, we love it!"
"This recipe is a real keeper. I have taken it to several covered dish gatherings and I am always asked for the recipe. SJS9"
"I have made this exactly as the recipe calls and it is delicious. It goes a long way and my grandchildren love it. I am making it again today for a New Years day pot luck dinner. SJS9"
"THIS RECIPE IS REALLY GOOD. IT'S SWEET AND CREAMY. I MADE THIS PLENTY OF TIMES EVERYONE LOVES IT ESPECIALLY MY HUSBAND.."
"I have made his recipe for years and everyone loves it. Great with maple syrup topping each serving!!"
"This was DELICIOUS. My family raved over it. I substituted fat free cream cheese,splenda and fat free milk. It was still very good. I don't think you could even tell the difference."
"This is a real keeper. My family loved it. I substituted fat free cream cheese,splenda,and fat free milk and it was still delicious."
"I have been making this for years! Its just not the holidays with out this one! Big on corn taste and so comforting this one serves many and is great for leftovers!"
"This dish was WONDERFUL!We sub. the sugar with splenda. It turned out great."