Corn Pudding Supreme Recipe
Big on corn taste, this traditional, slightly sweet side dish comes from Martha Fehl of Brookville, Indiana. "When I'm hungry for a good corn recipe, I bake this golden pudding," she remarks.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2-1/3 cups fresh, frozen or canned sweet corn
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- 1 package (8-1/2 ounces) corn bread/muffin mix
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, eggs and sugar until blended. Stir in the remaining ingredients.
- 2. Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°. Yield: 12-16 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 198 calories, 9 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 51 mg cholesterol, 431 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC