Big on corn taste, this traditional, slightly sweet side dish comes from Martha Fehl of Brookville, Indiana. "When I'm hungry for a good corn recipe, I bake this golden pudding," she remarks.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2-1/3 cups fresh, frozen or canned sweet corn
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- 1 package (8-1/2 ounces) corn bread/muffin mix
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, eggs and sugar until blended. Stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Originally published as Corn Pudding Supreme in Taste of Home August/September 1994, p45
Reviews for Corn Pudding Supreme
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review