Corn Pudding Supreme Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2-1/3 cups fresh, frozen or canned sweet corn
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- 1 package (8-1/2 ounces) corn bread/muffin mix
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, eggs and sugar until blended. Stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Reviews for Corn Pudding Supreme(12)
Sort By :
This is great. I've been making it for a few years and it always pleases!
Because of personal tastes I will make 2 changes before making this one. Whole corn is mainly a filler and most passes through the system untouched. So in place of the whole corn I will use creamed corn and leave out the sugar . I can't wait to try it. It is better than the recipe that I'm currently using.
All the kids in my family request this dish be made for every family holiday get together. We usually make 2, so there is enough for the adults! Awesome, we love it!
This recipe is a real keeper. I have taken it to several covered dish gatherings and I am always asked for the recipe. SJS9
This corn bread is so delicious! It's the best I've ever had. My husband had four helpings at dinner.