Corn Pudding Squares Recipe
I coordinate a Wednesday night dinner at my church. Many of the dishes that our cooking crews prepare, like these corn-filled bread squares, are family favorites adapted to feed a large group.—Kim McLaughlin, South Charleston, West Virginia
- 2 cans (15-1/4 ounces each) whole kernel corn, undrained
- 2 cans (14-3/4 ounces each) cream-style corn
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 2 packages (8-1/2 ounces each) corn bread/muffin mix
- 3 eggs
- 1. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; beat just until combined. Pour into two greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dishes.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 15 minutes on wire racks before cutting. Serve warm. Yield: 24 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 182 calories, 13 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 63 mg cholesterol, 277 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC