Corn Pudding Squares Recipe
- 2 cans (15-1/4 ounces each) whole kernel corn, undrained
- 2 cans (14-3/4 ounces each) cream-style corn
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 2 packages (8-1/2 ounces each) corn bread/muffin mix
- 3 eggs
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; beat just until combined. Pour into two greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dishes.
- Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 15 minutes on wire racks before cutting. Serve warm. Yield: 24 servings.
Originally published as Corn Pudding Squares in Taste of Home February/March 2002, p54
Reviews for Corn Pudding Squares
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review