I coordinate a Wednesday night dinner at my church. Many of the dishes that our cooking crews prepare, like these corn-filled bread squares, are family favorites adapted to feed a large group.—Kim McLaughlin, South Charleston, West Virginia
- 2 cans (15-1/4 ounces each) whole kernel corn, undrained
- 2 cans (14-3/4 ounces each) cream-style corn
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 2 packages (8-1/2 ounces each) corn bread/muffin mix
- 3 eggs
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; beat just until combined. Pour into two greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dishes.
- Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 15 minutes on wire racks before cutting. Serve warm. Yield: 24 servings.
Originally published as Corn Pudding Squares in Taste of Home February/March 2002, p54
Reviews for Corn Pudding Squares
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Nov. 22, 2015
"I have been making this for Thanksgiving and Christmas every year since 2002 when it came out in Taste of Home! It is so easy and so good! Not too sweet but sweet enough and not too dry but not too moist either. My family loves it!"