Corn Potato Pancakes Recipe
- 2 cups mashed potatoes (with added milk and butter)
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup cream-style corn
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons canola oil,divided
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first nine ingredients. In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil; drop four 1/4 cupfuls of batter into skillet. Cook for 1-2 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Repeat with remaining oil and batter. Yield: about 1 dozen.
2 each: 180 calories, 11g fat (3g saturated fat), 43mg cholesterol, 461mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein
Reviews for Corn Potato Pancakes
"awesome recipe! made this to go with cooked fresh vegetables! family loved them"