Corn Maze Munch Recipe
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 cups Corn Chex
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups cheese popcorn
- 1 package (18-1/2 ounces) candy corn
- 1 package (14 ounces) Halloween-colored milk chocolate M&M's
- 2 packages (4 ounces each) corn nuts
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 package (3-1/2 ounces) caramel popcorn with peanuts
- 1. In a large skillet, melt butter; add Corn Chex and toss to coat. Cook and stir on medium heat until cereal is lightly browned, about 5 minutes. Sprinkle with salt; set aside to cool.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Add Corn Chex and toss to coat. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 3-1/2 quarts.
3/4 cup: 365 calories, 9g fat (4g saturated fat), 7mg cholesterol, 258mg sodium, 69g carbohydrate (50g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein
Reviews for Corn Maze Munch
"I made this last year for my co-workers, they loved it!!! Although, I couldn't locate corn nuts, so I substituted peanuts instead."