- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 cups Corn Chex
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups cheese popcorn
- 1 package (18-1/2 ounces) candy corn
- 1 package (14 ounces) Halloween-colored milk chocolate M&M's
- 2 packages (4 ounces each) corn nuts
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 package (3-1/2 ounces) caramel popcorn with peanuts
- In a large skillet, melt butter; add Corn Chex and toss to coat. Cook and stir on medium heat until cereal is lightly browned, about 5 minutes. Sprinkle with salt; set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Add Corn Chex and toss to coat. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 3-1/2 quarts.
Reviews forCorn Maze Munch
"I made this last year for my co-workers, they loved it!!! Although, I couldn't locate corn nuts, so I substituted peanuts instead."