Corn Dog Twists Recipe
Kids will have as much fun making these cute twists on the same old hot dogs and buns as they will eating them! Set out bowls of relish, mustard and catsup for easy dipping. —Melissa Tatum, Greensboro, North Carolina
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 25 min. YIELD:8 servings
- 1 tube (11-1/2 ounces) refrigerated corn bread twists
- 8 hot dogs
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. Separate corn bread twists; wrap one strip around each hot dog. Brush with butter; sprinkle with cheese. Place on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- 2. Bake at 375° for 11-13 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 8 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 302 calories, 21 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 30 mg cholesterol, 815 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 8 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC