Corn Dog Twists Recipe
- 1 tube (11-1/2 ounces) refrigerated corn bread twists
- 8 hot dogs
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. Separate corn bread twists; wrap one strip around each hot dog. Brush with butter; sprinkle with cheese. Place on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- 2. Bake at 375° for 11-13 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 8 servings.
1 each: 302 calories, 21g fat (8g saturated fat), 30mg cholesterol, 815mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 0 fiber), 8g protein.
Reviews for Corn Dog Twists
"This was very easy, and my picky eater 7-year-old loved it."
"GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!! THESE WERE DELICIOUS AND EASY. My daughter loved them."
"These are easy to make and taste great."
"These are great - just wish I could get the cornbread twists up here in the North - I had to use the breadsticks. These are very similar to the pigs in a blanket that I grew up eating - only bigger!!"