Kids will have as much fun making these cute twists on the same old hot dogs and buns as they will eating them! Set out bowls of relish, mustard and catsup for easy dipping. —Melissa Tatum, Greensboro, North Carolina
- 1 tube (11-1/2 ounces) refrigerated corn bread twists
- 8 hot dogs
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- Separate corn bread twists; wrap one strip around each hot dog. Brush with butter; sprinkle with cheese. Place on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 375° for 11-13 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Corn Dog Twists in Simple & Delicious March/April 2006, p21
Reviews for Corn Dog Twists
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review