- 1 tube (11-1/2 ounces) refrigerated corn bread twists
- 8 hot dogs
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- Separate corn bread twists; wrap one strip around each hot dog. Brush with butter; sprinkle with cheese. Place on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 375° for 11-13 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Corn Dog Twists
Sort By :
Where in the recipe does it say use peas? You give it a low rating when you did not even use the corn rolls. I think some of you just like to find something wrong with everything. Go away already.
I liked the hotdog part, not the bread. I had fun making it. I had PEAS with it. At least I liked the hotdog better than the peas. It was a CHICKEN HOTDOG! Isn't that awesome. We used crescent rolls instead of corn yummy rolls. It was fun making it because it didn't take long. I didn't like it because it didn't go well with peas.
GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!! THESE WERE DELICIOUS AND EASY. My daughter loved them.
These are easy to make and taste great.
These are great - just wish I could get the cornbread twists up here in the North - I had to use the breadsticks. These are very similar to the pigs in a blanket that I grew up eating - only bigger!!