Corn Dog Muffins Recipe
- 2 packages (8-1/2 ounces each) corn bread/muffin mix
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 can (11 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 5 hot dogs, chopped
- In a large bowl, combine corn bread mix and brown sugar. Combine eggs and milk; stir into dry ingredients until moistened. Stir in corn and hot dogs (batter will be thin).
- Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full. Bake at 400° for 14-18 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in muffin. Serve warm. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 1-1/2 dozen.
Reviews for Corn Dog Muffins(20)
Sort By :
My sons loved these....
This recipe was easy and delicious! We made them to try in preparation for the kids to come home, but ate them all before they could try even try one! Will try them again with tofu dogs for our vegetarian family members.
Took about two seconds to prepare and tasted so good. Kind of sweet, but I like that. I didn't leave mine in the oven long enough though, but I couldn't wait to try them! Next time I'll try the whole 18 minutes. Love this recipe.
This is such a great recipe. So easy and simple for little helpers to chop up the hot dogs with a plastic knife, too! I think they taste best if you bake, then let cool, bag and refrigerate overnight, then reheat. The flavors meld nicely and give an excellent flavor!
Instead of muffins, I made this in a greased casserole dish. Bake at 400 degrees for 25min. Cut in squares, and serve! delicious!