Corn Dog Muffins Recipe
- 2 packages (8-1/2 ounces each) corn bread/muffin mix
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 can (11 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 5 hot dogs, chopped
- In a large bowl, combine corn bread mix and brown sugar. Combine eggs and milk; stir into dry ingredients until moistened. Stir in corn and hot dogs (batter will be thin).
- Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full. Bake at 400° for 14-18 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in muffin. Serve warm. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 1-1/2 dozen.
Reviews for Corn Dog Muffins
Sort By :
"I did what a couple others did, used creamed corn and baked it in a 13x9 pan."
"I used a can of creamed corn instead of the whole kernel corn. Took someone else's suggestion and baked in a 13x9 at 400. Took about 30 minutes. Thought it was just a little bit too sweet, but other than that it was a hit. (Of course the kids did not think it was too sweet!)"
"My sons loved these...."
"This recipe was easy and delicious! We made them to try in preparation for the kids to come home, but ate them all before they could try even try one! Will try them again with tofu dogs for our vegetarian family members."
"Took about two seconds to prepare and tasted so good. Kind of sweet, but I like that. I didn't leave mine in the oven long enough though, but I couldn't wait to try them! Next time I'll try the whole 18 minutes. Love this recipe."