Corn Coleslaw Recipe
My mother gave this recipe to me. It's one my husband and two daughters ask for often in summer, especially when we're having a grilled meal.
- 2 cups fresh corn, cooked
- 1 cup diced carrots
- 1 cup diced green pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup fat-free sour cream
- 2 teaspoons vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon prepared yellow mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt-free seasoning blend
- 1. In a salad bowl, toss corn, carrots, green pepper and onion. In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients; pour over vegetables and mix well. Refrigerate for several hours before serving. Yield: 8 servings.
1/8 recipe equals 69 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 73 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable, 1/2 starch.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC