- 2 cups fresh corn, cooked
- 1 cup diced carrots
- 1 cup diced green pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup fat-free sour cream
- 2 teaspoons vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon prepared yellow mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt-free seasoning blend
- In a salad bowl, toss corn, carrots, green pepper and onion. In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients; pour over vegetables and mix well. Refrigerate for several hours before serving. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Corn Slaw in Taste of Home's Down-Home Diabetic Cookbook Annual 2000, p64
Reviews for Corn Coleslaw
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review