- 2 cups diced peeled potatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups water
- 4 cups fresh corn
- 2-3/4 cups milk, divided
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 6 hard-cooked eggs, sliced
- 3 cups biscuit/baking mix
- In a large saucepan, place the potatoes, onion, salt, pepper and water. Bring to a boil. Cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes. Add the corn; return to a boil and cook for 2 minutes. Drain. Add 1-3/4 cups milk, green onions and parsley.
- Pour into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Top with eggs. Combine the baking mix and remaining milk just until smooth; drop by teaspoonfuls onto corn mixture. Bake at 450° for 13-15 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Corn Cobbler in Bountiful Harvest Cookbook 1994, p29
Reviews for Corn Cobbler
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review