- Pour batter by tablespoonfuls onto a greased hot griddle; turn when
- bubbles form on top. Cook until the second side is golden brown. Set
- In a small bowl, mash avocado with onion, jalapeno, lime juice and
- salt. Top each pancake with a teaspoonful of guacamole and a shrimp.
- Garnish with green onion and/or cilantro. Serve immediately. Yield:
- 2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 appetizer equals 44 calories, 2 g fat (trace saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 118 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA
, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now