Corn Bread-Topped Salmon Recipe
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) salmon, drained, bones and skin removed
- 1-1/2 cups frozen peas, thawed
- 1 package (8-1/2 ounces) corn bread/muffin mix
- 1 jar (4 ounces) diced pimientos, drained
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°. In a large saucepan, bring soup and milk to a boil; add salmon and peas. Pour into a greased shallow 2-1/2-qt. baking dish. Prepare corn bread batter according to package directions; stir in remaining ingredients. Spoon over salmon mixture.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the corn bread comes out clean. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 cup: 311 calories, 12g fat (3g saturated fat), 61mg cholesterol, 1132mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 3g fiber), 16g protein.
Reviews for Corn Bread-Topped Salmon
"There are no instruction for the following ingredients: pinientos, green pepper, onion, celery seed, thyme."
"Fantastic and easy to make!!!"
"Salmon is not a meal we serve very often, as two of my children are deathly allergic to seafood. It's a good recipe though, and one I'll consider making if they are not home."