- 1-1/2 cups coarsely crumbled corn bread
- 1/4 cup diced tomato
- 1/4 cup diced green pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- In a small bowl, combine the corn bread, tomato, green pepper, onions and celery. Add mayonnaise; toss to coat. Sprinkle with bacon. Serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Corn Bread Salad in Reminisce November/December 2005, p 49
Reviews for Corn Bread Salad for Two
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review