Corn Bread Pudding
Bob Gebhardt of Wausau, Wisconsin satisfying Corn Bread Pudding with shrimp or other seafood. He adapted the dish from his mom’s recipe.
12 ServingsPrep: 5 min. Bake: 40 min.
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 package (8-1/2 ounces) corn bread/muffin mix
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Stir in corn
- bread mix just until blended. Pour into a greased 3-qt. baking dish.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until a knife
- inserted near the center. Serve warm. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 249 calories, 14 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 73 mg cholesterol, 461 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.