Corn Bread Pudding Recipe
Bob Gebhardt of Wausau, Wisconsin satisfying Corn Bread Pudding with shrimp or other seafood. He adapted the dish from his mom’s recipe.
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 package (8-1/2 ounces) corn bread/muffin mix
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Stir in corn bread mix just until blended. Pour into a greased 3-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with paprika.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Serve warm. Yield: 12 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 249 calories, 14 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 73 mg cholesterol, 461 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC