- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 package (8-1/2 ounces) corn bread/muffin mix
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Stir in corn bread mix just until blended. Pour into a greased 3-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Serve warm. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Corn Bread Pudding
"This is EVERYONE'S favorite in my family. I make no changes at all. It's perfect and like another reviewer said, a holiday staple, but requested ALL the time in my house!"
"I would literally have a revolt on my hands if I didn't make this dish every Thanksgiving and Christmas. I prepare exactly as written and everyone loves it! A holiday staple!"
"I cut this recipe in half and it worked out fine. It was SO good!!! I forgot to add the vanilla and sugar like others recommended and it still tasted great. I'll try adding them in next time though. I also used about 3/4 C of frozen corn instead of canned (unthawed) and it worked perfectly! Definitely making this again."
"My husband absolutely loves this. It is a very tasty side dish and we really enjoy it. I did as a little sugar to sweeten it somewhat._nlfPA"
"Very good! Made as directed except I added a little sugar and vanilla like another viewer (JeraLom) suggested."