- 2 eggs
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 package (8-1/2 ounces) corn bread/muffin mix
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Stir in corn bread mix just until blended. Pour into a greased 3-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center. Serve warm. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Corn Bread Pudding
Sort By :
"My husband absolutely loves this. It is a very tasty side dish and we really enjoy it. I did as a little sugar to sweeten it somewhat._nlfPA"
"Very good! Made as directed except I added a little sugar and vanilla like another viewer (JeraLom) suggested."
"I add a tsp of vanilla extract, 1/8th cup of sugar, and a pinch of salt for extra flavor. It's always the first thing to go. Love the paprika on top for presentation. 5 stars every time. Perfect, end, that is all, amen."
"This is one if not my favorite side every Thanksgiving. It is perfect as is."
"This was good and good left over as well."