- 2 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 package (8-1/2 ounces) corn bread/muffin mix
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Stir in corn bread mix just until blended. Pour into a greased 3-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center. Serve warm. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Corn Bread Pudding(9)
Sort By :
This is one if not my favorite side every Thanksgiving. It is perfect as is.
wouldn't change thing
i make this at every holiday function every one LOVES IT. if your in a hurry i make it with out the egg and t tends to cook faster and is still very good!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Casserole Side Dish Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Side Dishes >