- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 package (8-1/2 ounces) corn bread/muffin mix
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Stir in corn bread mix just until blended. Pour into a greased 3-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Serve warm. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Corn Bread Pudding
"This Corn bread Pudding was DELICOUS! Super easy to make too. I did add some sugar and vanilla but that is because I like things like this to be a little sweet. Either way you make it you can't go wrong."
"This reminds me of my grandmother's scalloped corn, which had to appear at every holiday meal! I make it with 2 cans of cream-style corn, 3 eggs and half the butter. No need to add sugar that way. A delicious recipe!"
"Very tasty and easy to put together!"
"This is EVERYONE'S favorite in my family. I make no changes at all. It's perfect and like another reviewer said, a holiday staple, but requested ALL the time in my house!"
"I cut this recipe in half and it worked out fine. It was SO good!!! I forgot to add the vanilla and sugar like others recommended and it still tasted great. I'll try adding them in next time though. I also used about 3/4 C of frozen corn instead of canned (unthawed) and it worked perfectly! Definitely making this again."
"My husband absolutely loves this. It is a very tasty side dish and we really enjoy it. I did as a little sugar to sweeten it somewhat._nlfPA"
"Very good! Made as directed except I added a little sugar and vanilla like another viewer (JeraLom) suggested."
"I add a tsp of vanilla extract, 1/8th cup of sugar, and a pinch of salt for extra flavor. It's always the first thing to go. Love the paprika on top for presentation. 5 stars every time. Perfect, end, that is all, amen."
"This is one if not my favorite side every Thanksgiving. It is perfect as is."