Corn Bread Confetti Salad Recipe
- 1 package (8-1/2 ounces) corn bread/muffin mix
- 2 cans (15-1/2 ounces each) whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 3 small tomatoes, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 10 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- Prepare corn bread according to package directions. Cool completely; crumble.
- In a large bowl, combine the corn, beans, tomatoes, peppers, onions, bacon, cheese and crumbled corn bread.
- In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients. Just before serving, pour dressing over salad and toss to coat. Yield: 20-22 servings.
Reviews for Corn Bread Confetti Salad
Sort By :
"Excellent! loved it!! cant wait to make it again!!"
"This is an awesome potluck dish. Very tasty and can be a meal in itself. Make sure you are serving a lot of people though - it feeds 20+!"
"I have made this many times for groups of people and it is always a hit."
"A church member made this for a potluck and it was wonderful!!"
"Major crowd pleaser one of our favorite salads to take to pot lucks and we never have left overs. Someone will always ask for the recipe!"