- 1 package (8-1/2 ounces) corn bread/muffin mix
- 2 cans (15-1/2 ounces each) whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 3 small tomatoes, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 10 Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- Prepare corn bread according to package directions. Cool completely; crumble.
- In a large bowl, combine the corn, beans, tomatoes, peppers, onions, bacon, cheese and crumbled corn bread.
- In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients. Just before serving, pour dressing over salad and toss to coat. Yield: 20-22 servings.
Reviews for Corn Bread Confetti Salad
"A crowd pleaser!!!! Makes a lot. Might need to 1/2 the recipe if you make just for the family."
"Excellent! loved it!! cant wait to make it again!!"
"This is an awesome potluck dish. Very tasty and can be a meal in itself. Make sure you are serving a lot of people though - it feeds 20+!"
"I have made this many times for groups of people and it is always a hit."
"A church member made this for a potluck and it was wonderful!!"
"Major crowd pleaser one of our favorite salads to take to pot lucks and we never have left overs. Someone will always ask for the recipe!"
"I made this recpie for the first time for a fellowship this weekend with 13 couples. It was a HUGE hit!! It makes a very big batch and there was only one small serving left at the end of dinner. At least 5 ladies ask me for the recpie! My husband loved it too! The recpie is super easy, affordable, makes a lot, no risk of someone else bringing the same dish (till you share the recpie), and will be a big hit! I highly recommend this one!!"
"I made this and got raves! My sis-in-law asked me for the recipe. She said she'd substitute the sour cream with yogurt since she's lactose intolerant. I used lite sour cream. It was fantastic!"
"Very easy, refreshing and different. Super simple to make."