- 1 package (8-1/2 ounces) corn bread/muffin mix
- 2 cans (15-1/2 ounces each) whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 3 small tomatoes, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 10 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- Prepare corn bread according to package directions. Cool completely; crumble.
- In a large bowl, combine the corn, beans, tomatoes, peppers, onions, bacon, cheese and crumbled corn bread.
- In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients. Just before serving, pour dressing over salad and toss to coat. Yield: 20-22 servings.
Reviews for Corn Bread Confetti Salad
"A crowd pleaser!!!! Makes a lot. Might need to 1/2 the recipe if you make just for the family."
"Excellent! loved it!! cant wait to make it again!!"
"This is an awesome potluck dish. Very tasty and can be a meal in itself. Make sure you are serving a lot of people though - it feeds 20+!"
"I have made this many times for groups of people and it is always a hit."
"A church member made this for a potluck and it was wonderful!!"