Corn Bread Chili Bake Recipe
My husband has loved this recipe since the day we were married. He requests it often. It's easy to make, and I usually have the ingredients on hand.—Becky Grubaugh, Newton, Illinois
- 2 cans (16 ounces each) hot chili beans, undrained
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 package (8-1/2 ounces) corn bread/muffin mix
- 1. Place chili beans in a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Top with onion and cheese. Prepare corn bread mix according to package directions.
- 2. Drop batter by spoonfuls over cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown. Serve immediately. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews for Corn Bread Chili Bake
Reviewed Aug. 31, 2014
"Easy and yummy. The kids love it."
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC