Corn Bread Chicken Recipe
Just five ingredients are required to make this easy-to-assemble entree. "I'm not sure how this recipe found its way into my kitchen, but I'm glad it did!" comments Dawn d'Hooghe of Concord, North Carolina. "We eat a lot of chicken, and this is a family favorite."
- 1 package (8-1/2 ounces) corn bread/muffin mix
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 cup whole milk
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine corn bread mix and salad dressing mix. Pour milk into a shallow bowl. Dip chicken in milk, then place in bag and shake to coat.
- 2. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, brown chicken in oil on both sides. Cook, uncovered, over medium heat for 6-7 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Corn Bread Chicken
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC