Corn Bread Casserole Recipe
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- 1 package (8-1/2 ounces) corn bread/muffin mix
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Pour into a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 25-30 minutes or until the top and edges are golden brown. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews for Corn Bread Casserole(20)
Sort By :
Really good! Followed advice in reviews except used homemade "creme fraiche",(always have it on hand.)
We really liked this the first time I made it. The second time, I used a 12-muffin recipe for the corn bread/muffin mix and it was too much bread for the texture the original has; I guess I needed to make an 8-muffin recipe.
This is amazing!! I will delete all my other cornbread casserole recipes and only use this one! We ate the whole thing with our meal. Delicious!
Options can push this dish in many directions
. Made it for a breakfast brunch, a cross between bread and moist muffin, I only put in one can cream corn, 2 eggs, dry onion bits, put a layer of butter in the bottom of my 350 deg per heated 12" cast iron fry pan and baked till a slightly moist tooth pick came out. Freezes good too.
Great recipe! I added about 4 cut up bacon strips and it was delicious! Served it for Thanksgiving and it was a hit with kids and adults!