Corn Bread Casserole Recipe
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- 1 package (8-1/2 ounces) corn bread/muffin mix
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Pour into a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 25-30 minutes or until the top and edges are golden brown. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews for Corn Bread Casserole
Sort By :
"I love the texture of this casserole so much better than the version I used to make that used sour cream."
"Really good! Followed advice in reviews except used homemade "creme fraiche",(always have it on hand.)"
"We really liked this the first time I made it. The second time, I used a 12-muffin recipe for the corn bread/muffin mix and it was too much bread for the texture the original has; I guess I needed to make an 8-muffin recipe."
"This is amazing!! I will delete all my other cornbread casserole recipes and only use this one! We ate the whole thing with our meal. Delicious!"
"Options can push this dish in many directions. Made it for a breakfast brunch, a cross between bread and moist muffin, I only put in one can cream corn, 2 eggs, dry onion bits, put a layer of butter in the bottom of my 350 deg per heated 12" cast iron fry pan and baked till a slightly moist tooth pick came out. Freezes good too."