- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- 1 package (8-1/2 ounces) corn bread/muffin mix
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Pour into a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 25-30 minutes or until the top and edges are golden brown. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews for Corn Bread Casserole
"Delicious! My husband loved this so much he asked me to make it again the very next day. I added a handful of cheddar cheese and a bit of jalape?o for just a little kick."
"This is good and easy to make. I didn't add any of the seasoning but did add in a handful of cheddar cheese. We all enjoyed this"
"I love the texture of this casserole so much better than the version I used to make that used sour cream."
"Really good! Followed advice in reviews except used homemade "creme fraiche",(always have it on hand.)"
"We really liked this the first time I made it. The second time, I used a 12-muffin recipe for the corn bread/muffin mix and it was too much bread for the texture the original has; I guess I needed to make an 8-muffin recipe."