Corn Balls Recipe
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3-1/2 cups herb-seasoned stuffing croutons
- 3 cups cooked whole kernel corn
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a small saucepan, cook onion and celery in butter until tender; set aside to cool.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine the croutons, corn, eggs, water, salt, pepper and onion mixture. Shape into eight to 10 balls.
- 3. Place in an ungreased shallow baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 25-20 minutes. Yield: 8-10 servings.
1 each: 226 calories, 12g fat (6g saturated fat), 88mg cholesterol, 496mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 3g fiber), 6g protein
Reviews for Corn Balls
"Nice recipe :)"