- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen corn, thawed
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 4 ounces reduced-fat process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can (10-1/4 ounces) reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/4 cup fat-free milk
- In a 4-qt. slow cooker, combine the corn, broccoli and cheeses. In a small bowl, combine soup and milk; pour over vegetable mixture.
- Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours or until heated through. Stir before serving. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Corn and Broccoli in Cheese Sauce
"This didn't quite meet my expectations. It was very plain. I think with the addition of some spices it would be better."
"Great. I also liked redcow's take on it."
"I loved this. I used cream of mushroom soup instead of the cream of chicken soup. Didn't have quite enough of the veelveta so made up the difference with cream cheese."
"I add some diced ham and put all in the crockpot and it is ready when we get home from church. Hubby says it doesn't look appealing, but sure taste good."
"really easy and tasty"