This veggie side dish is a standby. My daughter likes to add leftover ham to it. Save room in the oven by making this savory side in your slow cooker. —Joyce Johnson, Uniontown, Ohio
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen corn, thawed
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 4 ounces reduced-fat process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can (10-1/4 ounces) reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/4 cup fat-free milk
- In a 4-qt. slow cooker, combine the corn, broccoli and cheeses. In a small bowl, combine soup and milk; pour over vegetable mixture.
- Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours or until heated through. Stir before serving. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Corn and Broccoli in Cheese Sauce in Healthy Cooking October/November 2009, p50
Reviews for Corn and Broccoli in Cheese Sauce
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review