- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 large tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 large red onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients; pour over corn mixture and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Stir before serving. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Corn and Black Bean Salad
Sort By :
Very tasty salad. My family liked this. I will make this again.
This is a keeper!! Wish I had found it earlier in the summer.
Everyone loved it. I used about half the sugar and omitted the cilantro.
Made this last night to go with our dinner it was great.
This is SO good! I used frozen corn and lemon juice instead of lime; decreased the sugar to 1 Tbsp since the corn was sweet. Definitely making this again and am looking forward to bringing this to our summer BBQs.
More Recipe Collections
- Bean Recipes >
- Bean Salad Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Salad Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Side Dishes >
- Corn Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Salad Recipes >
- Diabetic Side Dishes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Salad Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Side Dishes >
- Healthy Cooking Vegetarian Recipes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Healthy Salads >
- Mexican Recipes >
- Mexican Salad Recipes >
- Mexican Side Dishes >
- Mexican Vegetarian Recipes >