- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 large tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 large red onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients; pour over corn mixture and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Stir before serving. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Corn and Black Bean Salad
Sort By :
"Everytime I make this I get rave reviews! Easy to make- delicious and you can make it using all canned ingredients. (use petite diced tomatoes, drained). Whenever I make this, I ask myself why I waited so long to make it again!"
"Very tasty salad. My family liked this. I will make this again."
"This is a keeper!! Wish I had found it earlier in the summer."
"Everyone loved it. I used about half the sugar and omitted the cilantro."
"Made this last night to go with our dinner it was great."