“My husband, Doug, wowed me with Confetti Couscous the first time he cooked for me while we were dating. It’s still one of my favorite dishes,” relates Laurel Porterfield from Bristow, Virginia.
Featured In: 84 Lemon Recipes from Tart to Sweet
- 2-1/4 cups chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 cups frozen corn
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 package (10 ounces) couscous
- In a large saucepan, bring the broth, butter and salt to a boil. Stir in the corn, cranberries and cinnamon. Cover and return to a boil; cook for 2 minutes. Stir in couscous.
- Remove from the heat; cover and let stand for 5 minutes or until broth is absorbed. Fluff with a fork. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Confetti Couscous in Taste of Home December/January 2006, p48
Reviews for Corn and Berry Couscous
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review