“My husband, Doug, wowed me with Confetti Couscous the first time he cooked for me while we were dating. It’s still one of my favorite dishes,” relates Laurel Porterfield from Bristow, Virginia.
- 2-1/4 cups chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 cups frozen corn
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 package (10 ounces) couscous
- In a large saucepan, bring the broth, butter and salt to a boil. Stir in the corn, cranberries and cinnamon. Cover and return to a boil; cook for 2 minutes. Stir in couscous.
- Remove from the heat; cover and let stand for 5 minutes or until broth is absorbed. Fluff with a fork. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Confetti Couscous in Taste of Home December/January 2006, p48
Reviews for Corn and Berry Couscous
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Dec. 24, 2013
"I made this for Christmas dinner today. It turned out really well. I decided to make because I had everything on hand and it was easy. It was good and something different. I will probably made again."