- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1-1/2 teaspoons butter
- 1-1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1-3/4 cups frozen corn, thawed
- 1-1/2 cups frozen shelled edamame, thawed
- 3/4 cup black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- In a large nonstick skillet, saute green pepper and onion in butter and oil until tender. Add the remaining ingredients. Cook and stir over medium heat for 4-5 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Corn and Bean Medley in Healthy Cooking
Reviews for Corn and Bean Medley
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Sep. 25, 2011
"If I were 17 years old, I'd give you three letters...OMG. This is phenomenal. Use garlic/seasalt grinder for the garlic salt and extra letter.."A"...for awesome."