- 3 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornmeal
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 3 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- Maple syrup
- In a large bowl, combine the biscuit mix, sugar and cornmeal. In a small bowl, combine eggs and milk; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Stir in corn and bacon.
- Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto a greased hot griddle. Turn when bubbles form on top; cook until second side is golden brown. Serve with syrup. Yield: about 20 pancakes.
Originally published as Corn and Bacon Pancakes in Country Woman July/August 2003, p35
Reviews for Corn and Bacon Pancakes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review