Corn and Bacon Dip Recipe
The recipe for this creamy appetizer or snack dip was given to me about 20 years ago by a friend. It becomes a favorite wherever I share it. People are constantly asking me for the recipe. Sometimes, I simply serve it with corn chips. -Carolyn Zaschak, Corning, New York
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- Assorted raw vegetables and/or crackers
- 1. In a bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Stir in corn and bacon. Cover and refrigerate for several hours. Serve with vegetables and/or crackers. Yield: 3 cups.
1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 95 calories, 8 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 20 mg cholesterol, 129 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC