Corn 'n' Green Bean Bake
A list of traditional side dishes would have to include this consummate classic...green bean casserole. This incredibly rich, cheesy version is a favorite in my family.Donna Brockett, Kingfisher, Oklahoma
12 ServingsPrep: 20 min. Bake: 40 min.
- 2 cans (15-1/4 ounces each) whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) French-style green beans, drained
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 2-3/4 cups crushed Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers (about 70 crackers)
Bring distinctive taste to holiday parties with Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers.
Learn More >
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Transfer to a
- greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
- Toss the cracker crumbs and butter; sprinkle over vegetable mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until bubbly.
- Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup equals 424 calories, 28 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 49 mg cholesterol, 1,202 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 10 g protein.