Corn 'n' Green Bean Bake Recipe
- 2 cans (15-1/4 ounces each) whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) French-style green beans, drained
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 2-3/4 cups crushed butter-flavored crackers (about 70 crackers)
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
- 2. Toss the cracker crumbs and butter; sprinkle over vegetable mixture. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 12 servings.
3/4 cup: 424 calories, 28g fat (12g saturated fat), 49mg cholesterol, 1202mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 4g fiber), 10g protein.
Reviews for Corn 'n' Green Bean Bake
"I could have gone for the makeover, but I wanted rich and cheesy and this fit perfectly."