Corn 'n' Green Bean Bake Recipe
- 2 cans (15-1/4 ounces each) whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) French-style green beans, drained
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 2-3/4 cups crushed butter-flavored crackers (about 70 crackers)
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
- 2. Toss the cracker crumbs and butter; sprinkle over vegetable mixture. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 12 servings.
3/4 cup: 424 calories, 28g fat (12g saturated fat), 49mg cholesterol, 1202mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 4g fiber), 10g protein .
Reviews for Corn 'n' Green Bean Bake
"I could have gone for the makeover, but I wanted rich and cheesy and this fit perfectly."