Corn 'n' Broccoli Bake Recipe
This sweet, comforting side dish is a very creamy casserole that resembles corn pudding.—Betty Sitzman, Wray, Colorado
- 1 can (16 ounces) cream-style corn
- 3 cups frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 1/2 cup crushed saltines, divided
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- Dash pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the corn, broccoli, 1/4 cup of saltines, egg, onion and pepper.
- 2. Place in a greased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish. Combine butter and remaining saltines; sprinkle on top. Cover and bake at 350° for 45 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 136 calories, 6 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 46 mg cholesterol, 341 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 4 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC