Corn 'n' Broccoli Bake
This sweet, comforting side dish is a very creamy casserole that resembles corn pudding.Betty Sitzman, Wray, Colorado
6 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 45 min.
- 1 can (16 ounces) cream-style corn
- 3 cups frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 1/2 cup crushed saltines, divided
- 1 Eggland's Best Egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- Dash pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- In a large bowl, combine the corn, broccoli, 1/4 cup of saltines,
- egg, onion and pepper.
- Place in a greased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish. Combine butter and
- remaining saltines; sprinkle on top. Cover and bake at 350° for
- 45 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 136 calories, 6 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 46 mg cholesterol, 341 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 4 g protein.