- 1 can (16 ounces) cream-style corn
- 3 cups frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 1/2 cup crushed saltines, divided
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- Dash pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- In a large bowl, combine the corn, broccoli, 1/4 cup of saltines, egg, onion and pepper.
- Place in a greased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish. Combine butter and remaining saltines; sprinkle on top. Cover and bake at 350° for 45 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Corn 'n' Broccoli Bake
"My family and I thought this was a very good and tasty vegetable recipe. I especially enjoy the fact that it is so easy to make with lots of spare time to devote to the main dish in a meal while this recipe bakes."
"I've made this since it first appeared in the magazine years ago; this and the Salisbury Steak with Onion Gravy has become a go to recipe for supper."
"This was not very good. I think if you used cheese instead of the crackers it would be better."