This sweet, comforting side dish is a very creamy casserole that resembles corn pudding.—Betty Sitzman, Wray, Colorado
- 1 can (16 ounces) cream-style corn
- 3 cups frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 1/2 cup crushed saltines, divided
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- Dash pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- In a large bowl, combine the corn, broccoli, 1/4 cup of saltines, egg, onion and pepper.
- Place in a greased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish. Combine butter and remaining saltines; sprinkle on top. Cover and bake at 350° for 45 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Corn 'n' Broccoli Bake in Taste of Home December/January 1998, p13
Reviews for Corn 'n' Broccoli Bake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review