- 2 cans (15-1/4 ounces each) whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 8 plum tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 3/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 4 jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Tortilla chips
- In a very large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 11 cups.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Corn 'n' Black Bean Salsa
Sort By :
"I made this for my son's taco bar --- it was a delicious hit! I shared my experience on my blog:http://www.stayin-afloat.com/p/black-bean-salsa.html"
"I'm amazed how good this was with such simple ingredients. This was suppose to be served with quesadillas, but it was almost gone before dinner was ready!"
"Not only will I make this again - I can't wait to make it again! Simple; like a party in a bowl...and your mouth. I used red pepper instead of tomato and added a "drop" of olive oil and black pepper. Otherwise....I followed as directed."
"My family LOVES this salsa! They can eat it for a meal!"
"Delicous and Healthy!! I made a half batch (just two of us). After snacking on it with chips the first night, I topped marinated, grilled chicken with it the next night. There was still quite a bit left over, so I cooked up some quinoa and stirred in the rest. It was great!"