Corn 'n' Bean Bake Recipe
Surprise your family when you put this green bean dish with a twist on the table. Whole kernel corn and buttery crackers bring a new taste to this creamy casserole. —Nellie Perdue, Summer Shade, Kentucky
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen cut green beans
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup crushed Ritz crackers (about 12 crackers)
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, combine beans, corn, soup and 1/2 cup cheese. Spoon into a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Top with crackers and remaining cheese.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, 35 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6 servings.
3/4 cup equals 222 calories, 11 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 22 mg cholesterol, 820 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 7 g protein.
Reviews for Corn 'n' Bean Bake
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC