Corn 'n' Bean Bake Recipe
Surprise your family when you put this green bean dish with a twist on the table. Whole kernel corn and buttery crackers bring a new taste to this creamy casserole. —Nellie Perdue, Summer Shade, Kentucky
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen cut green beans
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup crushed Ritz crackers (about 12 crackers)
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, combine beans, corn, soup and 1/2 cup cheese. Spoon into a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Top with crackers and remaining cheese.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, 35 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Corn 'n' Bean Bake
Reviewed Dec. 23, 2010
"What a tasty dish. I receive so many requests for the recipe whenever I make it. Even my picky little son asks for seconds!"
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC