Corn 'n' Bean Bake Recipe
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen cut green beans
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup crushed Ritz crackers (about 12 crackers)
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, combine beans, corn, soup and 1/2 cup cheese. Spoon into a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Top with crackers and remaining cheese.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, 35 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6 servings.
3/4 cup equals 222 calories, 11 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 22 mg cholesterol, 820 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 7 g protein.
Reviews for Corn 'n' Bean Bake
"What a tasty dish. I receive so many requests for the recipe whenever I make it. Even my picky little son asks for seconds!"
"So simple to make! Easy to double, easy to customize to your own tastes. I use no salt corn and Healthy Request soup. Bakes up great, travels well and every one likes it. Heats up nicely the next day, too. It's a keeper!"