Surprise your family when you put this green bean dish with a twist on the table. Whole kernel corn and buttery crackers bring a new taste to this creamy casserole. —Nellie Perdue, Summer Shade, Kentucky
Recommended: 75 Delicious Ways to Eat Corn on (and off) the Cob
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen cut green beans
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup crushed Ritz crackers (about 12 crackers)
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, combine beans, corn, soup and 1/2 cup cheese. Spoon into a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Top with crackers and remaining cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, 35 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Corn 'n' Bean Bake in Quick Cooking November/December 2001, p11
Reviews forCorn 'n' Bean Bake
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Dec. 23, 2010
"What a tasty dish. I receive so many requests for the recipe whenever I make it. Even my picky little son asks for seconds!"