Corn 'n' Bean Bake Recipe
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen cut green beans
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup crushed butter-flavored crackers (about 12 crackers)
- In a large bowl, combine the beans, corn, soup and 1/2 cup cheese. Spoon into a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Top with crackers and remaining cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Corn 'n' Bean Bake(2)
Sort By :
What a tasty dish. I receive so many requests for the recipe whenever I make it. Even my picky little son asks for seconds!
So simple to make! Easy to double, easy to customize to your own tastes. I use no salt corn and Healthy Request soup. Bakes up great, travels well and every one likes it. Heats up nicely the next day, too. It's a keeper!
More Recipe Collections
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Side Dishes >
- Comfort Food Vegetarian Recipes >
- Corn Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Carb Side Dishes >
- Side Dish Recipes >
- Simple Side Dishes >
- Simple Vegetarian Recipes >
- Thanksgiving Recipes >