- 3/4 cup uncooked orzo pasta
- 1 large sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups frozen corn, thawed
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, saute red pepper and onion in oil for 2 minutes. Add the corn, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper; cook and stir until vegetables are tender. Drain pasta; stir into the pan. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Corn & Pepper Orzo
"Made this recipe as is. Tasted good. Will make it again but cut it down to fit 2-3 people (leftovers). Have had the recipe for a while but it never got made.Wouldn't change a thing."
"This was a very pretty dish with all of the different colors working together. The taste was not pleasing, the italian seasoning was overpowering."
"I made this for my vegan grandson and added chunks of zucchini and we all loved it. He has made it for his lunch a few times."
"I love orzo and this was so easy and good."
"I tried this recipe the same day I got it in an email. I thought it was very good. I modified it only by topping with some grated Parmesan cheese. Next time I will add a grilled chicken breast to make a complete meal."