Coriander Salmon Recipe
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- In a small dish, combine the salt, pepper and coriander. Sprinkle over salmon. In a nonstick skillet, cook salmon in oil over medium heat for 4 minutes on each side. Add the garlic, lime juice and hot pepper sauce. Reduce heat; cover and cook 3-4 minutes longer or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Coriander Salmon(4)
Sort By :
Next time I will reduce the salt and increase the basting sauce by 50%
Excellent spice mixture. We like spice so I doubled the salt, pepper, and corriander. Easy, fast and yummy! Definitely will make again.
This recipe is easy and tasty. I highly recommend it!
It's the mix of coriander with the hot sauce that make this recipe a success. Thanks for it!
More Recipe Collections
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Fish Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Salmon Dinner Recipes >