Cordon Bleu Stromboli Recipe
- 1 loaf (1 pound) frozen bread dough, thawed
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 8 ounces thinly sliced deli ham
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 5 ounces thinly sliced deli chicken breast
- 1. On a lightly floured surface, roll dough into a 10-in. x 8-in. rectangle; spread with butter. Top with ham, cheese and chicken. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a long side; pinch seam to seal and tuck ends under.
- 2. Place seam side down on a greased baking sheet. Cover and let rise for 20 minutes. Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 6 servings.
1 slice: 365 calories, 14g fat (4g saturated fat), 40mg cholesterol, 1216mg sodium, 40g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 22g protein
Reviews for Cordon Bleu Stromboli
"This recipe is a winner. It is easy to prepare and tastes delicious. Definitely 5 stars. I will make this again and again."
"I've made this very fast/easy stromboli for dinner for my family many times over the years - they love it and I love that it's so simple, yet extremely tasty. You can change it up a bit too if you want - sometimes I use ham, pepperoni slices, swiss and cheddar. Many times too I make two loaves right away so we can have leftovers the next day for lunch (or dinner again). This is a winner!"