Cordon Bleu Stromboli Recipe
In Madison, Minnesota, Diane Schuelke gets the taste of chicken cordon bleu without all the work. She rolls Swiss cheese and deli meats into a swirled sandwich loaf that bakes to a golden brown. "My entire gang looks forward to this dinner," she shares.
- 1 loaf (1 pound) frozen bread dough, thawed
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 8 ounces thinly sliced deli ham
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 5 ounces thinly sliced deli chicken breast
- 1. On a lightly floured surface, roll dough into a 10-in. x 8-in. rectangle; spread with butter. Top with ham, cheese and chicken. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a long side; pinch seam to seal and tuck ends under.
- 2. Place seam side down on a greased baking sheet. Cover and let rise for 20 minutes. Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (1 slice) equals 365 calories, 14 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 40 mg cholesterol, 1,216 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 22 g protein.
Reviews for Cordon Bleu Stromboli
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC